By using credit card ZIP codes, Ticketmaster found that 42 percent of the 17,000 tickets sold on Monday to the three Bruno Mars concerts in April were purchased by people on the mainland and in Canada. The remaining 58 percent were bought by fans with Hawaii ZIP codes.  Those who stood in line at the box office were disappointed. Only six percent of the tickets were bought that way.