Mahalo for visiting.
Check back for updates!
If you would like to submit your business Click Here
- Aloha United Way -- Hawaii’s only statewide community information and referral service, and it is free and confidential. Call 2-1-1 to speak to a Specialist (7:00 a.m. – 10 p.m., 7 days a week) or search our database online 24/7.
- Center for Disease Prevention & Control -- Daily update on COVID-19
- Domestic Violence Action Center -- Full service agency meeting complex needs of island families and survivors suffering harm of abuse (telephone assistance, legal representation, advocacy, on site court assistance, support groups, referrals, safety planning, crisis support); education, training, technical assistance -- Free information, advocacy, accompaniment, referrals for survivors of family violence (children and adults); sliding fee for legal services for survivors in Family Court cases -- Mon.-Fri. 8:00am – 5:00pm; chat and text 24/7 (605 956-5680)
- Hawai'i Department of Health -- Cumulative COVID-19 cases in Hawai'i, updated daily
- Hawai'i State Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism -- Economic forecasts that contribute to long-term statewide planning
- Hawai'i State Department of Education -- Job opportunities, COVID-19 updates & state education information
- Hawai'i State Department of Transportation -- Transport related information during COVID-19
- How To File For Unemployment -- Application to file for unemployment
- Patsy T. Mink Center for Business and Leadership -- Small business assistance
- World Health Organization -- Corona disease pandemic updates, helpful links, factual information