Watch Colin Cowherd count down his rankings of the top 10 teams in the NFL after a Week 11 in which the Titans quite possibly finished off the Packers for good in 2022, the Falcons potentially ended Justin Fields' breakout season, the Eagles roared back to beat Jeff Saturday's Colts late, the Lions unmasked the Giants, the Cowboys shockingly bludgeoned the Vikings in Minnesota, the Chiefs once again nipped the Chargers in the dying seconds, and the 49ers flexed on the Kyler Murray-less Cardinals in Mexico City.
Here are Colin’s Week 11 Herd Hierarchy Rankings as follows:
10. Buccaneers (5-5) [Last Week: NR] "Tampa Bay makes the list because I think they found a run game, 161 yards rushing against the Seahawks."
9. Vikings (8-2) [Last Week: 4] "They have the 29th ranked total defense. Everybody saw this coming, they were winning a lot of close games, and there are limitations at quarterback."
8. Cowboys (7-3) [Last Week: 9] "They have a two-headed monster at running back, their tight end is healthy, they have a legit no. 1 in CeeDee Lamb, and a great pass rusher in Micah Parsons."
7. Titans (7-3) [Last Week: 10] "The Titans could be the best-coached team in the league not called the Chiefs."
6. Eagles (9-1) [Last Week: 2] "When you face them a second time you see that there are some solutions to this offense, and the real issue is that they're not talented enough to give the ball away and win... the Chiefs are, Philadelphia is not."
5. Dolphins (7-3) [Last Week: 6] "They're 14-1 in the last 15 games that Tua has finished. They're productive, they've got a smart coach, and they don't make mistakes, but their defense is pretty average."
4. Bills (7-3) [Last Week: 7] "Here's the good news: the last couple weeks they have found a run game. Here's the bad news: now their defense has leaks."
3. Bengals (6-4) [Last Week: 5] "The most underrated team in the league is Cincinnati."
2. 49ers (6-4) [Last Week: 3] "You guys were bailing on them all year but they're finally healthy, Pro Bowlers in every unit."
1. Chiefs (8-2) [Last Week: 1] "They're not only the best team, they can overcome mistakes, play with the lead, play on the road, play from behind, but they're a really smart team who figures problems out."
Dropped From Rankings: Ravens